Advertisement

100% UNBIASED SLIME REVIEW?!GUESS THE SLIME SHOP & PRICE CHALLENGE!! *FAMOUS AND UNDERRATED*

100% UNBIASED SLIME REVIEW?!GUESS THE SLIME SHOP & PRICE  CHALLENGE!! *FAMOUS AND UNDERRATED* Hey guys, it’s Tropical Pancakes, welcome back to my channel! In today’s video I did a 100% unbiased slime review! I really hope you guys enjoy this video (even though it was suupppeerr loongg) as much as I enjoyed making it! Let me know in the comments down below any other slime shops, or video ideas, you would like me to film next. I love you all so much, thank you for your unconditional love and support, and I can’t wait to see you guys next week!
~
~
~
Follow me on Instagram!

*
*
Subscribe to my channel to become a member of the #pancakesquad!

*
*
*
Check out Slime Tyme’s Video!

*
Follow Slime Tyme on Instagram!

*
Go follow Slimebun on Instagram:

*
Go follow KawaiiSlimeCompany on Instagram:

*
Go follow BlissBalm on Instagram:

*
Go follow UniicornSlimeShop on Instagram:

*
Go follow TrillSlime on Instagram:

*
Go follow on SlimeOG Instagram:

*
Go follow Slimebun on Instagram:
**
Bored? Don’t Leave! Check out some of my other videos and slime reviews!
*
Hoshimi Slimes Review!

~
MoMo Slimes Review!

~
Subscriber Slime Review!

~
Parakeet Slimes Review!

~
Huge Etsy Slime Shop Review!

*
*
For business inquiries ONLY, email me at: tropicalpancakes27@gmail.com
*
What equipment do I use to record videos? Here are a few things :P
*
MY TRIPOD:
~
SOFTBOX LIGHTING:
~
My Camera:
~
Camera Microphone:
~
Voiceover Microphone:
*
*
*
I really do appreciate each and every one of you, and I genuinely hope that you understand that. Oh and if you’re still reading this, then go take a nap, you deserve it. JK, you don’t have to. But if you do then don’t blame me for anything you’re supposed to be doing instead. Also subscribe to Pewdiepie, cuz why not? ! :D K I’m done, bai. Love you. ~ TP

slime,clear slime,huge slime,giant slime,slime smoothie,100% honest review,unbiased slime review,slime challenge,karina garcia,talisa tossell,nichole jacklyne,diy water slime,water slime tutorial,no glue slime,no borax slime,glitterslimes review,slime package,etsy package,mystery slime package,slime asmr,relaxing asmr,crunchy slime,rainbow slime,instagram slime review,wish slime review,one dollar slime,cheap slime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments