Advertisement

3T - Anything

3T - Anything 3T's official music video for 'Anything'. Click to listen to 3T on Spotify:

As featured on Brotherhood. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More from 3T
I Need You:
Why:
Tease Me:

More great Classic RnB videos here:

Follow 3T
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Subscribe to 3T on YouTube:

---------

Lyrics:

I'll give you love
The things you want
I would do anything for you
I would do anything for you
I would do anything, girl, anything for you
Sitting at home another lonely night
Wish you were here so I could hold you tight
Pain in my heart
Because I'm all alone
Why did you leave
Why did your love have to go
When I would do anything for you, I would
Thinking of ways
That I can win your heart
But, I'm so confused
I don't know where to start
Visions of love
Forever in my mind
I wait for the day when
I can say that girl's mine
'Cause I would do anything for you, yes I would

anything lyrics,why michael jackson,humour,acapella,acoustic,stuck on you,for you,music,3T lyrics,instrumental,anything,hd,vevo,3T Anything official,official,download,i need you,3T,karaoke,remix,lyrics,audio,official video,cover,Anything live,tease me,24/7,i will do anything for you,3TVevo,rnb,Sony,music video,playlist,big reunion,single,album,live,3T Anything,3T live,hq,Anything,MJJ Music,Pop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments