Advertisement

5 Core Yoga Poses - Using Guide Lines on Yoga Mat for Proper Alignment

5 Core Yoga Poses - Using Guide Lines on Yoga Mat for Proper Alignment Learn how to do the 5 core yoga poses with correct alignment using yoga mat guide lines. In this video I will show you downward facing dog, warrior I, warrior II, triangle pose and seated poses using the guidelines on my yoga mat. A great mat is so important to the success of your practice this is why I have designed the Yogi Nora Premium Yoga Mat. It is grippy, thick, larger than other mats and has guidelines for helping you to create the proper form in your practice.

♥♥♥ SHOP Yogi Nora Premium Yoga Mat with Guide Lines


-------------------------------------------

Pose #1: Downward Facing Dog (00:20)
Pose #2: Warrior I (01:45)
Pose #3: Warrior II (02:40)
Pose #4: Triangle Pose (03:58)
Pose #5: Seated Poses (Simple, Half Lotus, Full Lotus (05:17)

-------------------------------------------

♥ More Yoga Classes - FREE 7-DAY Trial

-------------------------------------------

♥ Subscribe to my channel!

-------------------------------------------

♥ Say hello to me here..

More at
Instagram: @noradaylive
Facebook: @noradaylive

yoga workout,yoga mats,yoga poses,yoga gear,yoga exercises,yoga fitness,yoga practice,yoga for beginners,yoga mat review,mats,liforme,liforme yoga mat,alignment,downward dog,triangle pose,warrior pose,warrior 1,warrior 2,seated poses yoga,lotus,half lotus,full lotus,best yoga mat,yoga mat for beginners,yoga mat for,yoga mat for sweaty hands,yoga mat for hot yoga,liforme review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments