Advertisement

5 Most Useful Languages To Learn

5 Most Useful Languages To Learn Which languages should I learn? This is a question I get asked so often that I decided to answer it for you guys and share my language learning experience and the 5 most useful languages. Hope you enjoy! ---READ MORE BELOW---

Learn ENGLISH with me :
Learn FRENCH with me in 5 minutes:
Learn SPANISH with me:
How to learn CHINESE:
Learn GERMAN with me:

I recently went to China to improve my Chinese skills with Omeida Chinese Academy. Here's my Chinese learning experience:

Learn Chinese in CHINA at OMEIDA CHINESE ACADEMY ➝
USE my discount code 'theurbaneve' to get 200 RMB off!

USEFUL LANGUAGE APPS & PROGRAMS:

Gritty Spanish Program

Gritty Spanish Beginnings:

BOOKS I USED FOR SELF-STUDY:

English

English Grammar in Use➝
Advanced Grammar in Use ➝

French

Grammaire progressive du français ➝
Grammaire Progressive Du Français: Avec 600 Exercices (French Edition) ➝

Spanish
Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Verb Tenses, Second Edition ➝
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Spanish Grammar ➝

Brazilian Portuguese

Gramatica Ativa - Versão Brasileira: Book 1 (Brazilian Version) + CD (3) (Portuguese Edition) ➝
Novo Avenida Brasil 1 (Portuguese Edition) ➝
Novo Avenida Brasil 2 (Portuguese Edition) ➝
Novo Avenida Brasil 3 ➝

Mandarin Chinese

Communicating in Chinese:
Reading and Writing ➝

Communicating in Chinese: Listening and Speaking: Student's Book for Listening and Speaking ➝

----------

HANG WITH ME



top 10 most useful languages to learn,top 10,useful languages to learn,English,French,Spanish,mandarin chinese,Chinese,Portuguese,German,learn languages,travel,10 most widely spoken languages in the world,polyglot,the urban eve,how i learned 8 languages,best languages to learn,what language am i speaking,ted talks,cut language,brazilian portuguese,languages to learn,top 10 easiest languages to learn,top 10 difficult languages to learn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments