Advertisement

A complete guide to the Crassian Leviathan (Elite Dungeon 3) | Runescape 3

A complete guide to the Crassian Leviathan (Elite Dungeon 3) | Runescape 3 This is a complete guide to the Crassian Leviathan, and shows how to get a no food kill with full bandos and a masuta's warspear.


Subscribe!
Follow the action live on Twitch!
***************
Follow me on Twitter!
***************
Join my Discord VIP server!
***************
----------Disclaimer---------
I do not own RuneScape nor do I claim to, RuneScape is owned by Jagex Ltd, you can create and play for free at www.runescape.com
This video should be considered free advertising for the game Runescape, I don't claim to own or to be associated with Runescape or Jagex Ltd, all rights reserved by JAGEX Ltd
*****************
All music Distributed by NCS:

AND Epidemic Sound
*****************
The RS Guy - Runescape Content
BIO: I have been playing RS (Runescape) for eleven years, and maxed my account as of 09/25/2016. I'm an avid Pvmer (Player Vs Monster) and also enjoy the occasional PvP (Player Vs Player) Session. If you have a guide you want me to make, let me know!
Thanks for watching, and have a nice day!

RuneScape,runescape 3,RS,rs3,The RS Guy,elite dungeon 3,guide,Elite Dungeons,twitch,crassian leviathan guide,own RuneScape,complete guide,RuneScape Elite Dungeons,Elite Dungeons 3 Guide,The Shadow Reef,Crassian Leviathan,ed3 guide,jagex,Runescape ED3,walkthrough,elite dungeons guide,PVM,Jagex Ltd,Player Vs Monster,avid Pvmer,game Runescape,RS Guy,Guides,ED3,Angel,Vorago,bossing guides,The Ambassador,learner,non toxic,trio,solo,elite dungeon,no food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments