Advertisement

ANG GALING NG AIR FRYER! MALAMBOT AT SOBRANG CRISPY NA PATA! ❤️ | rhazevlogs

ANG GALING NG AIR FRYER! MALAMBOT AT SOBRANG CRISPY NA PATA! ❤️ | rhazevlogs Ang galing ng air fryer!

______________

What am I wearing?
Romper - Forever21
Sunnies - Zaful -
On my lips - Etude house soft drink tint "grapefruit fantasy" -

Other items mentioned:
Marymond sketch pouch -

More from my shop ⬇️


______________


~ You can follow me on Instagram
INSTAGRAM: simply_rhaze

_

Want to send me something?
PO BOX 2070
Magill North
South Australia
Australia 5072

_

Where I shop?

Yesstyle -
Use my code "RHAZE10" to get 10% off of your order

Zaful:

_


For BUSINESS INQUIRIES... please email me
rhaze.zigz@gmail.com

MUSIC
Youtube Audio Library

** This video is not sponsored. **


THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!

Rhaze

pinay in australia,cebuana vlogger,pinoy vlogger,simply rhaze,tagalog reviews,ofw,ofw vlog,ofw vlogger,aussie husband,australian husband,filipina wife,bisaya vlog,tagalog vlog,australia vlog,adelaide,canon g7x mark ii,long distance relationship,Australian filipina relationship,ldr,foreigner husband,life vlog,daily vlog,family vlog,grocery vlog,shopping vlog,interracial relationship,air fryer,crispy pata,

Post a Comment

0 Comments