Advertisement

Ask Amy: I can't lose weight and I simply cannot accept my current weight. What can I do?

Ask Amy: I can't lose weight and I simply cannot accept my current weight. What can I do? Candy's weight has remained steady for the past 5 years.

And she hates it. She wants to know what her options are, if any, if she can't accept herself like this.

Listen in and find out.

The Little School of Big Change opens for the first of only two times this year, next week! March 11th is the day to join.

If you haven't seen the Change that Stick 4-part video series, catch those here:

I'll be doing a free webinar next Monday about the understanding I share in the school. Sign up here to join me:

weight,weight loss,diet,acceptance,peace,the little school of big change,

Post a Comment

0 Comments