Advertisement

Baek Ji Young - That Woman [Eng. Sub]

Baek Ji Young - That Woman [Eng. Sub] Song: That Woman

Singer: Baek ji Young

Album: Secret Graden OST



I am watching this drama.. since Dr. Champ's ending is near, I decided to watch this drama next.. and is not disappointed.. what a lovely and cute drama.. Hyun Bin is really really funny here.. hilarious..

I am a big fan of Ha Ji Won, so she's a big factor as to why i am watching this drama right now.. and telling you, it's a must watch.. hoping that it has a good run as it go along.. and does not disappoint till the end..

Anyways, I am not really fond of this song, i thought it is too slow.. but i just decided to sub it.. it has a good meaning though..



If you want to download this or other songs and videos I subbed go to my blog:

:]

you can also download albums from Korean, Japanese, Filipino, & Americans songs...

I also started a twitter, If you want to talk or something.. :]

Baek,Ji,Young,

Post a Comment

0 Comments