Advertisement

Being Sensible

Being Sensible Being Sensible

I am trying to document everything as best I can as one person, but some things are still in early phases of testing and this has all happened so rapidly recently. There are so many things happening all at once it is not socially responsible to publish some things as it may be dangerous to individuals.

I can assure everyone that when I know if things are working, what we are progressing with I will publish it in great detail.

I am in for my next lot of IV chemo on Monday and will make sure I vlog all of that :)

#dontgiveindontgiveup

Don't Give In! Don't Give Up!

-------------------------------------------

My Deets

You can find out loads about cancer, my journey and the things that have caused me issues on the link below to my blog.

Blog:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Email: info@peeweetoms.co.uk

-------------------------------------------

Who Am I!

Name: PeeWeeToms (Dan Thomas)
Age: 32
Home: England!
Diagnosis: Pleomorphic Sarcomatoid Carcinoma's (

--------------------------------------------

My Kit

Main Camera:
Action Camera:
Mic:
Small Tripod Joby 3K:
Large Tripod Joby 5K:
Light Ring:
Software: Premiere ( & Vegas ( & Hitfilm

cancer,cancer vlog,Vlog,cancer story,hospital vlog,daily vlog,cancer awareness,rare cancer,terminal cancer,cancer research,cancer cure,hospital,chemotherapy,chemo,treatment,cancer signals,chemo vlog,signs of cancer in men,cancer radiotherapy,radiotherapy,cancer death,Alternative Cancer treatment,cancer diet,cancer treatment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments