Advertisement

Bowling For Soup - Almost

Bowling For Soup - Almost Bowling For Soup's official music video for 'Almost'. Click to listen to Bowling For Soup on Spotify:

As featured on A Hangover You Don't Deserve. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More from Bowling For Soup
1985:
High School Never Ends:
Girl All The Bad Guys Want:

More great Alternative videos here:

Follow Bowling For Soup
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Subscribe to Bowling For Soup on YouTube:

---------

Lyrics:

I almost got drunk at school at 14
Where I almost made out with the homecoming queen
Who almost went on to be miss texas
But lost to a slut with much bigger breastes
I almost dropped out to move to LA
Where I was almost famous for almost a day

And I almost had you
But I guess that doesn't cut it
Almost loved you
I almost wished u would've loved me too

Ialmost held up a grocery store
Where I almost did 5 years and then 7 more
Cuz I almost got popped for a fight with a thug
Cuz he almost made off with a bunch of the drugs
That I almost got hooked on cuz you ran away
And I wish I woulda had the nerve to ask you to stay

Bowling For Soup Almost,Bowling For Soup,almost,BowlingForSoupVevo,acoustic,Almost lyrics,music,the bitch song,Bowling For Soup live,girl all the bad guys want,hd,vevo,Bowling For Soup Almost official,official,download,remix,lyrics,official video,cover,original,Sony,when we die,Almost live,punk rock 101,music video,high school never ends,single,Bowling For Soup lyrics,album,1985,stacy's mom,live,hq,Almost,Jive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments