Advertisement

Brave vs. Chrome | I Switched To Brave For 1 Week!

Brave vs. Chrome | I Switched To Brave For 1 Week! Brave is an up and coming web browser that is gaining popularity thanks to its built-in ad blocker and unique way to support websites. How does it stack up against Google Chrome?

LISTEN TO IT'S CHRISTIAN:

Music by Andrew Applepie

CHECK OUT MY VLOG CHANNEL:

Like my content? You can buy me a coffee!

Connect with me:




Drumrocker365,Christian Taylor,Christian Taylor Tech,craylortech,Brave,Brave browser,Chrome,Brave vs Chrome,Best browser,battle of the browsers,best web browser,is Brave good,is brave a good browser,is Chrome good,is chrome better than Brave,is Brave better than chrome,Brave vs Google Chrome,Brave review,Brave review browser,Brave Payments,Basic attention token,brave browser ad blocker,chrome alternative,what is brave,what is brave browser,

Post a Comment

0 Comments