Advertisement

Brendan Rodgers: 'If I was making the decision with my heart, I'd be with Celtic for life'

Brendan Rodgers: 'If I was making the decision with my heart, I'd be with Celtic for life' Brendan Rodgers was unveiled as Leicester City manager on Friday. The former Liverpool and Swansea boss revealed how it was 'a very, very difficult decision to leave' Celtic midway through a season in which they were on course for a treble of trophies. Leicester travel to Watford on Sunday for a midday kick-off

football,gdnpfpsportfootball,sport,gdnpfpsportother,brendan rodgers,leicester city fc,leicester city,football news,brendan rodgers press conference,celtic fc,celtic,scottish football,brendan rodgers leicester,football latest,football fixtures,guardian football,guardian sport,brendan rodgers first presser,the foxes,foxes news,rodgers leicester,leicester preview,watford,leicester v watford,

Post a Comment

0 Comments