Advertisement

BUSHCRAFT TRIP - CANVAS TENT, WOOD STOVE, CHAIR MAKING, HOMEMADE TOOLS etc.

BUSHCRAFT TRIP - CANVAS TENT, WOOD STOVE, CHAIR MAKING, HOMEMADE TOOLS etc. I am enjoying an overnight on the west coast of Denmark. Making a chair with out using cord and trying an axe I made a few days ago in my blacksmith shop. I am also enjoying some great food and the comfort from wood stove and canvas tent. This is the long version of the video - here is the short version

----------------------

Here can you see more about the tent

Here can you see how I made the saw frame

Here can you see how I made the Yakut knife

---------------------

A few questions:

What is the temperature?
Just above freezing.

What are you eating and drinking?
Bacon and onions. Meat from cow, beans, onions, tomatoes with oregano and salt. Mainly water, but also tea/"Juniperus communis" I gather on day two.

What kind of axe are you using?
Homemade. I did just copy an old axe design I have seen in Scandinavia. Mainly used for log building, but can be used for all kinds of things. I don't have a video yet, showing how to make similar axe. I don't sell.

What is that background noise?
Only nature sounds - I am about one mile from a big sea and that sounds sometimes similar to a highway. The rest is just wind.

----------------------------

You can see the gear list here

You can see all sponsors of the channel here

--------------------------

Follow the channel on instagram and get updates about the next video and behind the scene information



---------------------

More information on the website

bushcraft,woodcraft,camping,wild camping,canvas tent,lavvu,hot tent,hottent,wood stove,stove,chair making,chair,bushcraft chair,how to make chair,reindeer skin,reindeer skins,yakut knife,home made,diy,sloyd,wood working,carving,knife sharpening,winter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments