Advertisement

Cast Iron Skillet Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Collab~The Kneady Homesteader

Cast Iron Skillet Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Collab~The Kneady Homesteader This was just a spur-of-the-moment collaboration idea between myself, Leisa from Suttons Daze and Mandy from Moore2Life thepantrylovinprepper. There video's can be found below:

Leisa's Video:


Mandy:


My Cast Iron Skillet Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe:
* 6 Bananas
* 1 1/2 cups sugar (you can substitute brown sugar as well)
* 1 1/2 tsp salt (I used sea salt)
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 2 eggs
* 1 cup of milk (I use whole)
* 2 tsp vanilla extract (I use homemade)
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 3 tsp baking powder
* 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips

mix. add to a cast iron skillet coated thinly with lard. bake in a 350F oven for 1 hour or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean when tested in the center. allow to cool for 20 minutes or so before serving and ENJOY!

My Amazon Storefront, featuring all of my favorite tools:

the kneady homesteader,kneady homesteader,kneady,cast iron,skillet,banana bread,chocolate chip banana bread,baking,pantry,funn,collaboration,lodge,stay at home mom,big family,collab,suttons daze,moore2life,easy,simple,quick,fast,recipe,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments