Advertisement

Currency Searching For Fancy Serial Numbers and Star Notes1

Currency Searching For Fancy Serial Numbers and Star Notes1 Currency Searching For Star Notes and Cool Serial Numbers!
In this video, I'll be searching $1 Bills and $5 Bills for Star Notes and Fancy or Cool Serial Numbers! I picked up $1,000 worth of federal reserve notes from a few local banks hoping to find more star notes and/or fancy serial numbers in these circulated stacks of bills. Did we find any fancy or cool numbers?

Are you also checking your bills? If you are uncertain what to look for, check this site below:


I checked the star notes print runs and rarity ranking on:

Do you also search currency for cool serial numbers and old bills? If so, what denominations? What is your best serial # score or your oldest bill found?

I hope you enjoyed the video!

PLEASE SUPPORT MY CHANNEL - I am an Amazon Associate and if you shop on Amazon, please feel free to clink one of my links below - I get a little extra every time you shop using my link:



Top Loader Plastic Currency Keeper:


Currency Protector Sleeves:


Thanks for watching!

I post several new videos weekly so please subscribe if you wish to see more:

FYI - I've been asked about an address to send things to.
If you want, you can use this address:
Rob Finds Treasure
P.O. Box 5565
Frisco, TX 75035

If interested, please join me on my other social media sites:

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Google+:
paypal.me/RobFindsTreasure


#rarestarnotes #papermoney #coolserialnumbers #oldpapermoney #currencysearching

$5 bills,$5 bills worth money,$5 bills with red seal,Searching bills for star notes,star notes value,fancy serial numbers,finding hidden treasure,silver,FREE MONEY,bank strap hunting,free silver,star notes,$100,currency collecting,currency searching,silver certificate value,silver certificate,note,bank note,serial #'s,starnote,dollar bill,rare star notes,Valuable bills found,star note worth,star,paper money,small heads,old bank notes,frn 2018,

Post a Comment

0 Comments