Advertisement

Dark and sumptuous chocolate cake recipe - Simply Nigella: Episode 2 - BBC Two

Dark and sumptuous chocolate cake recipe - Simply Nigella: Episode 2 - BBC Two SUBSCRIBE to the OFFICIAL BBC YouTube channel:
LAUNCH BBC iPlayer to access Live TV and Box Sets:

Programme website:
Full recipe here: "I never thought I would be in raptures about the joyfulness of a vegan chocolate cake. It’s true that I first made a version of it – the recipe kindly given to me by Caroline Stearns, my technical guru in the kitchen – when I was giving a supper for a vegan friend, but I now make this as my chocolate cake of choice, and I don’t even need to explain it’s vegan. On top of everything else, it’s incredibly simple to make".

Nigella Lawson (Chef),Simply Nigella,Chocolate (Food),Cake (Type Of Dish),Cooking (Interest),simply nigella,vegan,choc,recipe,vegetarian,dairy free,Chocolate Cake (Dish),easy,tasty,Veganism (Diet),Chef (Profession),dark,party,ideas,birthday,how to,baking,Two,BBC2,BBC Two (TV Network),

Post a Comment

0 Comments