Advertisement

Detailing The Exterior Of My New FILTHY BLACK Audi A3.

Detailing The Exterior Of My New FILTHY BLACK Audi A3. In this video, I detail the exterior of my ‘new’ but absolutely filthy black Audi A3. The car is 13 years old and looks like it’s never been cleaned in it’s life.

Products Used:
Auto Finesse: Save 10% on all AF products listed below. I also get a small commission too which greatly helps fund my channel. Discount will be applied at checkout.

DPX Dual Action Polisher:

Lake Country Compounding Pads:


Lather Shampoo:

Avalanche Snow Foam:

Citrus Power:

Iron Out:

Clay Bar:

Oblitarate:

Sam’s Detailing:
Iron Reactor:
Snow Foam:

Meguiars:
Wash Plus:
Ultimate Compound:
Ultimate Polish:

Hydrosilex:


Music:
Dirk 018:
Aries Beats: youtube.com/aries4rce

audi,a3,8p,black,swirl,marks,dirty,filthy,detail,clean,car,shampoo,wash,machine,polish,compound,car cleaning guru,snow foam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments