Advertisement

FIFA 16 BEST YOUNG PLAYERS - RATINGS OF POTENTIALLY THE BEST U21 PLAYERS IN CAREER MODE!

FIFA 16 BEST YOUNG PLAYERS - RATINGS OF POTENTIALLY THE BEST U21 PLAYERS IN CAREER MODE! These are in my opinion the FIFA 16 Best Young Players in FIFA 16 Career Mode,with their official ratings. I hope you guys enjoyed this video, if you did smash that like button for me!

Instagram:

GET CUSTOM CONTROLLERS HERE! Use discount Code "cani":


Follow me on Twitter! (Really,you should!):

I record with the ElgatoHD60, if you want to do the same click the link!:

fifa 16 best young players,fifa 16,career mode,best young players,best talents,under 21,high potential,potential,U21,FIFA (Video Game Series),best,young,players,canisports,best prospects,best youngsters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments