Advertisement

Freely you have received, freely give (The Word)

Freely you have received, freely give (The Word) This message was given to Kathy
Her blog -
Matthew 10:7-8

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Revelation 21:6-7

6 And he said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the fountain of the water of life without payment. 7 He who conquers shall have this heritage, and I will be his God and he shall be my son.

Revelation 22:17

17 The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come." And let him who hears say, "Come." And let him who is thirsty come, let him who desires take the water of life without price.

jesus,prophecy,warning,holy spirit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments