Advertisement

Frequent Ableton Live Tutorial - Groove Theory

Frequent Ableton Live Tutorial - Groove Theory Frequent details his process for sound design, songwriting, arrangement, mixing, and creating a tune from the ground-up during his production masterclass at the Music District’s Producer Meetup: Groove Theory.

Filmed December 19, 2018 at the Music District in Fort Collins, CO.

Follow Frequent:




Listen to Frequent:




Frequent Bio:
“Frequent” is the sum of my creative output – an ongoing experiment into what is possible with sound. Be it movie sound effects or natural soundscapes, the sonic realm has always fascinated me. Ultimately though, electronic music has inspired me to become an artist from day one, and even as I continue to explore new sounds and spaces, heavy bass music will always be at my roots. For years I have been working to push my sound design and composition skills in an attempt to leave my mark on the “neuro” community – a niche genre with heavy emphasis on impressive bass design and technical arrangements. After countless hours working with this type of music, Frequent finally has its own defined sound, one that I only intend to push even further. Distinct reese basses, compelling soundscapes, immense layering and meticulous arrangements are the key components to my compositions, and each of these elements is something I strive to expand on with every release.

– Frequent (Nolan Petruska)

The Music District is a music-centric gathering place to cultivate talents, support professional development and encourage connections; a home to anyone who appreciates music.

Check out the Music District:



sound design,ableton tutorial,ableton,frequent,upscale,sound design tutorial,frequent tutorial,Music District,Groove Theory,Frequent Groove Theory,music production,audio production,bass music,bass music tutorial,ableton live,ableton live tutorial,Neuro,halftime,neuro bass,neuro bass tutorial,halftime tutorial,neuro ableton,frequent sound design,ableton sound design,neuro bass sound design,

Post a Comment

0 Comments