Advertisement

Frost Says Goodbye ~ An Original ASMR RP ~ Soft-Spoken, Tapping, Humming, SO TINGLY!!

Frost Says Goodbye ~ An Original ASMR RP ~ Soft-Spoken, Tapping, Humming, SO TINGLY!! Spring is sprung, March is wrung, and the Frost Sprite longs to make her journey to sky. ~~ You, our brave and lucky antihero, fresh from the merciful clutches of Ereshkigal, Goddess of Death, have stumbled upon sweet Frost in her final moments.

She has a gift for you: all the light that remains in her icy prisms, so that you, dear vampire, may have some light where there is no sun.

After all, there are no true endings, only cycles. :)

( Wondering why you're a vampire in this video? A certain Mesopotamian Goddess is glad you asked, silly mortal: )

~~~~~~~

This is a continuation of the "Doctor Lorelei / Vampire Galaxy" series/reality. I hope you like it. :) I wanted to make it as tingly as possible, since past videos have been more "cinematic" than restful, gomenasai.

Those who follow me on IG were likely expecting the Loki+Hela video to come next, but never you fear, it is on the way. Do follow the IG at EverInTheRising for daily updates on new projects, videos, and life. I also meme. Amz memer. Yeet.

~~~~~~~~

I did use stock footage in this video for the melting ice , and it is royalty-free and can be found here: .

~~~~~~~~~

Would you like to help support this channel?

YAY! My Vampiric Hero! :D

Please find my paypal donation link here: paypal.me/everintherising .

Donations are, of course, entirely optional, and all of your generous funds go to supporting the channel, and freeing up my time and resources to make more videos for you.

~~~~~~~~~

And lastly: I have a new channel now! :D Looking for a little less fantasy and a little more spirituality? Check out my tarot channel, Ever Rising Tarot, right here on YouTube. Some of you may know from the IG (at EverInTheRising) that I used to read tarot cards in Hollywood. It was fun and I miss it. Drop me a DM on IG if you would like a personal reading, they are available for a limited time. :)

Thank you all times a billion, and I wish you a pleasant and very miracle-ridden, deliciously floral, equinox ascent of Persephone. :)

Yours Truly, A.

ASMR,Spring,Winter,grief,loss,tapping,soft spoken,whispering,crunching,metal,glass,ice,melting,original character,oc,roleplay,March,April,frost,sprite,spirit,nymph,myth,persephone,vampire,hell,undead,fairytale,goth,pastel,sparkles,humming,sweet,gentle,relaxing,quiet,snow,friendship,friend,company,crinkling,new beginnings,new year,pagan,cycles,autonomous sensory meridian response,witch,Imbolc,Ostara,weather,seasonal,female voice,whispers,loving,positive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments