Advertisement

Graduating, Career Confusion and Unhealthy Relationships | Update Pt.1

Graduating, Career Confusion and Unhealthy Relationships | Update Pt.1 HIII YOU!

Soooo I have been pretty MIA on my channel this last little while and felt that before I get on to new content, I would update you all on what's been going on in my life!

In this video, I talk about finishing my degree and the career confusion that has come with that and also touch on relationships and all that good stuff.

Part 2 will be up tomorrow (sorry, it's a long one) but it covers a more recent string of events that have been happening. AND then everything is off my chest and we can start this new chapter/journey!

If you're going through anything similar or can relate in any way, let me know down below :)

COME SAY HI:
INSTAGRAM: @amygraceee
TWITTER: @amygraceee

I hope you're all having a wonderful day and i'll see you in the next video!

xxxxx

allthingsbeautiful95,bisexual,lesbian,bi,australia,sydney,lgbt,gay,queer,homo,femme lesbian,australian youtuber,australian bisexual,australian lesbian,aussie youtuber,aussie bisexual,aussie lesbian,lesbian youtuber,bisexual youtuber,travel vlogger,happy,fun,career confusion,finishing my degree,graduation,uni,university,psychology,psychology degree,career,aussie,sydney youtuber,femme bisexual,feminine lesbian,

Post a Comment

0 Comments