Advertisement

Hay Day Live - April 2017 - The Quest for Permits

Hay Day Live - April 2017 - The Quest for Permits Join me, R3DKNIGHT, the Hay Day Farmer as I play Hay Day Live. Todays stream will have me hunting for Permits. These came out in the latest update in March 2017. Hay Day has released permits that can be found in many locations but you have to hunt for them. These permits allow you to open up areas on your farm giving you more land and opportunities to expand. We will also look at helping some other farmers in the three hours i am playing as well as farming, chatting, doing the derby and just chatting.

The address for Fan Mail is
Ricky Burnett (R3DKNIGHT),
P.O.Box 1143
Kobe Central Post Office,
Sakaemachi Dori 6-2-1,
Chu-Oka,
650-8691,
Japan

I hope to hear from you soon and Don't forget to like, share, subscribe and comment.

Support Me if You Can;
Option One:
Allows you to make a one off donations to support me.


Option Two:
This is a monthly fan donation of 1000 Yen.


Follow me on
Twitter -

Instagram -

Facebook -

Hay Day - Is a farming simulator game developed by Supercell, a Finnish video game company located in Helsinki. The game features a first person view on a farm the player owns.

Plot - My uncle has died, leaving me to manage a farm. During the game, I will meet many characters, such as a variety of visiting customers as well as Tom the runner, Greg my neighbour and Alfred the postman.

I can also interact with players around the world through my neighbourhood and chat with them in real-time. Within the game, I can go fishing, visit the local town or just spend time on the farm.

The game has no linear plot and I have free rein over everything I do.

Supercell is also the maker of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach, so don’t forget to check out their other awesome games.

More info on the Hay Day can be found on the Wiki here -

Information
Last Updated: April 04, 2017
Version: 1.33.134
Size: 114 MB
Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Seller: Supercell Oy

Hay Day,Supercell,R3DKNIGHT,#hayday,#r3dknight,Farm,Permits,March,Update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments