Advertisement

How to Make Fabric Straps for Bags & Backpacks Tutorial by The Crafty Gemini

How to Make Fabric Straps for Bags & Backpacks Tutorial by The Crafty Gemini •• Click for details on backpack & club:
In this video tutorial I share with you my favorite way to make continuous fabric straps for my a variety of my handbag making projects. I prefer to make my own straps using a pretty coordinating fabric and some foam stabilizer to ensure their comfort on my shoulders or wrist.

I think you will enjoy this technique and I hop you'll give it a try!

If you like my #AllieMiniBackpack and want to learn more about my 2017 Bag of the Month Club be sure to visit this page:

You can also add your email address to the newsletter list for my bag clubs. This will ensure you don't miss out on any sales, details and the reveal of all 5 handbags featured in the 2017 bag club.

Thanks for watching and stay tuned for more fun video tutorials coming soon!

P.s.- Don't forget to watch until the end so you can catch the bloopers! ;)






crafty gemini,sewing,quilting,handbags,howto,tutorial,backpack,allie mini backpack,video bag of the month club,bag club,quilted,freemotion,shoulder strap,crossbody bag,wristlet,purse,bag,tote bag,sew,quilt,longarmquilting,longarm quilting,free hand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments