Advertisement

How to Nurture your Passion and Goals

How to Nurture your Passion and Goals For my full course on how to Master English Language click here:

New Posts Every Sunday!

Hello and welcome to my channel, DrTeacherMum. Passionate About Learning (PAL)

I am so happy to have this opportunity to do what I love best teaching, leading and inspiring!

A little about the tutor:

I am a qualified teacher with over 16 years teaching experience who sees her purpose as to lead, to teach and to inspire the masses!

Do you struggle with identifying your passion and achievements? Do you want to be the best you can be? Do you wish to be able to sell yourself effectively? Well, here is the tutorial you have been waiting for! In this tutorial I will look at the things that you can do in order to get a grasp of what you do well and map your achievements and successes yearly.

If there are any similar topics that you would like me to focus on please feel free to write a comment below and let me know.
As well please share, like and subscribe! Thanks for your support!

See you for my next tutorial.

Tutor: Sophia Kapcia.

Editors: Sophia Kapcia and Peter Parchment.

ESL,Learn English,English lesson,English classes,IELTS,TOEFL,native English,English,engvid,english-lesson,inglese,anglicky,αγγλικά,İngilizce,إنجليزي,DrTeacherMum,gcse english language,language,English speaking,how to speak english,esl,spoken english youtube,Spoken English,how to nurture your passion,achievement,achieving,nurturing your successes,journalling,doing well in school,how to find your passion,passion,achievement hunter,be the best you can be,life hack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments