Advertisement

HOW TO use ExcelSMS- the basics! (NOW KNOWN AS SA GROUP TEXT)

HOW TO use ExcelSMS- the basics! (NOW KNOWN AS SA GROUP TEXT) UPDATE: The App is now called SA Group Text. There is a FREE and a PAID version.

SOooo I literally spent DAYS learning how to use this simple App!

I've made all the mistakes and have come to love and appreciate it for the magical unicorn that it is! Please let me make it easy for YOU with this simple follow-along tutorial that will have you wondering why you (and I) couldn't figure it out in the first place!!!! :D

I'll teach you how to:
-Format your spreadsheets correctly
-Import your spreadsheets into the App using Wifi
-Send bulk texts both generic and personalised

It is an excellent App that is an absolute asset to any business!
Hope this helps!

Kailey x

Sample Template- use Sample 3 on this page from the Developer for the purposes I demonstrated today
The Contact Details of the Developer are also on that website

How-to (Website Category),ExcelSMS,SamApp,KaileyJade,bulk sms,send bulk texts,app,apps,Help me,How to,How-To,tech,IT,Tips,Iphone,Tutorial,Technology (Industry),Tricks,sa group text,SA Group Text Free,

Post a Comment

0 Comments