Advertisement

I remade my favourite CAC - Ultra Instinct (Omen) Goku | Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

I remade my favourite CAC - Ultra Instinct (Omen) Goku | Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 I loved my Ultra Instinct Omen (or Sign, of Unmastered Ultra Instinct) Goku CAC I did a while ago when he was added in Dragon Ball Super. For a while we thought it was that version of Goku that was going to be added back in DLC 6 for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Also little note - I recorded and edited this video the day before the Photo Mode update came out. I was planning on releasing this video yesterday but the update came out a day early

More Videos!

Become a channel sponsor!

xenoverse,xenoverse 2,dragon ball xenoverse,dragon ball xenoverse 2,burcol,ultra instinct,xenoverse 2 ultra instinct,dragon ball xenoverse 2 ultra instinct,goku,ultra instinct omen,ultra instinct goku,

Post a Comment

0 Comments