Advertisement

I SUED THE SCHOOL SYSTEM !!!

I SUED THE SCHOOL SYSTEM !!! THE PEOPLE VS THE SCHOOL SYSTEM

Don't forget to like, comment and SUBSCRIBE:

For more inspirational content, watch:
I Quit
Dear Future Generations: Sorry
The Future I Believe In

BOOK REFERENCES. If you are interested in learning more on the subject I would suggest a few books to get started

1) Weapons of Mass Instruction by John Taylor Gatto
2) Creative Schools by Ken Robinson
3) I Love Learning; I Hate School by Susan D Blum
4) The One World SchoolHouse by Salman Khan

Check out the audio only version here:

How do YOU think we can create a better future for learning. Go here and share your thoughts on the topic!

Music by:


Filmed and Edited by


Directed By
Joel Bergvall and Joe Lombardi (

Awesome Animation and Graphics By
Hodja Berlev (

Casting and Assistant Production By:
Spencer Sharp (

Join My Motivational List and get Exclusive Videos, Discounts and Updates


Prince EA

// @PrinceEa


Prince Ea,Prince Ea (Musical Artist),I just sued the school system,i sued the school system,the school system,school system,he just sued the school system,school on trial,mansues school,prince ea i just sued the school system,the peopl vs the school system,i sued the school system reaction,i'm suing the school system,sue the school,guy sues the school,he sued the school system,i just sued the school system video,education system,education,

Post a Comment

0 Comments