Advertisement

I'm personally taking a hiatus from YouTube to recollect myself and start over.

I'm personally taking a hiatus from YouTube to recollect myself and start over. Yes, I'm personally taking a hiatus but that doesn't mean I'm quitting.
I'm not, I need to recollect and start over on this platform. I now realize that I need a serious editor that can edit my videos. So I asked my friend Jailene for help and she said yes to my request so she's now my editor and I'm gonna give her the opportunity to record her own videos in my channel with a vlog camera that I'm going to buy her soon. I'll make sure to put it in a playlist called “Jailene's life vlogs”. Anyways expect a vlog series about my life [possibly showing you my own Kagero Deck including the Grade 4 that I got at CharaExpo in Cardfight Vanguard] and friend Jailene's life. I'm going to get new equipment for Jailene and myself. I'm not sure about when will I return but I'm coming back.
Anyways guys
Goodbye and remember

“The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilites, some consider to be unnatural.”



Music: SHINee - Sherlock·셜록 (Clue + Note)

over.

Post a Comment

0 Comments