Advertisement

Life Hacks Are Only Getting Worse

Life Hacks Are Only Getting Worse Join the Dollar Shave Club ►

After you've done that, come along with me as I once again explore deep into the most inventive corners of instagram. That's right, more life hacks, baby! What constitutes something being a life hack? Simple:
1. It involves hot glue
2. That's pretty much it

This episode features some of the most creative re-purposings of simple, every day objects I've ever seen- and this is coming from someone who's seen the MacGruber movie one and a half times. Please enjoy.

watch more rants like this one:

check out my new merch:


watch my first video on life hacks:


watch my collab on nerd city's channel:


watch me give jake paul $64:


hack into my life:
twitter -
instagram -
facebook -

comment your favorite life hack. mine is all of them :)

drew gooden,comedy,funny,h3h3,lol,commentary,reaction,vine,drew gooden vine,former viner,parody,original,life hacks,instagram life hacks,bad life hacks,useless life hacks,part 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments