Advertisement

LIL JON - HOW A BIKE CHANGED MY LIFE

LIL JON - HOW A BIKE CHANGED MY LIFE SUBSCRIBE TO COLLECTIVE BIKES YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE VIDEOS :

This video hits me really deep. Jon reminds me a lot of how I was when I was younger, the fact that Im able to spend time with him and Help guide this young up coming pro rider is truly astonishing. he's so talented already at such a young age. the future is bright for lil Jon.

I Hope you guys enjoy the video as much as I did making it, Please comment below and tell me what you think of this video. Ill see you on the next upload! #CERTIFAM #COLLECTIVEBIKES

ALL BIKES AVAILABLE HERE :

NEW CERTI MERCH ONLINE :

GET TRU HERE:

CREP PROTECT:

MUSIC:
MUSIC:

NEW MERCH IS ONLINE NOW SO MAKE SURE YOU GET IT WHILE IT'S STILL AVAILABLE!

Follow my social media accounts to keep up with me & what I'm getting up to.

Snapchat: @bmxsnapper

Instagram @ryan_taylor


lil jon,ryan taylor,collective bikes,collective,bikes,riding,bmx,insane story,mad,crazy story,knife crime,london,london bmx,bmx in london,victoria park,jon taylor,lil jon bmx,bmx riding in london,london life,vlog,story,video,viral,insane video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments