Advertisement

LoveParenting: When you don't like (or even hate) being with your spirited child

LoveParenting: When you don't like (or even hate) being with your spirited child Join me in supporting Maggie who courageously shares her dislike of and despair with her SPIRITED CHILD in a LIVE COACHING SESSION (on facebook) (available for Present Play Members only). Have questions for me? comment here with them!

here's a link to the temperament test:

Sign-up for my weekly newsletter for the inside scoop each week →

DISCOVER MORE
Get daily "Notes From Your Child" →
Check out the courses I offer →
Learn about “Present Play” →
Further reading recommendations →

↓↓↓Watch more from The Parenting Junkie↓↓↓
More behind-the-scenes Siblings Rivalry →
A Day in My Life (homeschooling 3 littles) →
Handling Tantrums with Dr. Laura Markham →
Anger →
The Play Toddlers Need - Schemas →
Your Child HIT You? →
Should I Punish My Kids? →

FOLLOW ME!
Facebook →
Instagram →
Twitter →

peaceful parenting,parenting,unconditional parenting,conscious parenting,gentle parenting,unschooling,homeschooling,homeschool,preschool,kids,children,parenting advice,respectful parenting,parenting without punishment,tantrum,time out,bedtime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments