Advertisement

Making a Shredder for my Letterbox (No more junk mail)

Making a Shredder for my Letterbox (No more junk mail) Say no to junkmail and postmans fingers with this letterbox shredder.........but we need way more POWER.

Subscribe for more crazy inventions projects and builds

Follow me on Social Media to see what I'm up to before the video is released
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook

Music

1st Track is by "Heroic" and the song is called "Storm" find out more here
Website: www.heroicofficial.com
Spotify:

2nd Track is “Chisel” and the band is called “the Rival” you can find more on them here.



3rd Track is called "Don't leave me this way" and is by" Murica"
Spotify -
Web - www.murica.co,uk
YoutTube -
Facebook - www.facebook.com/muricaband
Bandcamp -

In a band? Want your music on my videos! Send your tracks to furzemail@yahoo.co.uk as all music on this channel is from viewers

#invention #furze #shredder

colin,furze,shredder,letterbox,junk,machine,engineering,maker,how to,building,making,powerful,crush,inventor,invention,workshop,lathe,milliing,cnc plasma,

Post a Comment

0 Comments