Advertisement

NARCISSIST CAN BE QUITE WICKED AND EVIL

NARCISSIST CAN BE QUITE WICKED AND EVIL My book "BEST INFORMATION BEFORE LEAVING EARTH - ANSWERS THAT WORK" - By Sheila Truelove is now available on Amazon. Just click on the link

Hello my Beloved Tubies…..For a SMALL Donation of $7.00 I will be happy to ANSWER ALL phone calls and ANSWER ALL E-mail questions. I have the CASH APP, so all Donations can be made through this method, or you can click on the PayPal button on my Channel. If you have to leave a message, I will return your call ASAP. A problem shared is a problem half-solved! So, why not make that phone call or send that e-mail today and let's talk about it......My CONTACT Number is 646-361-9066 and my E-mail address is SheilaTruelove7@aol.com. Your donation is greatly appreciated.

EVIL

Post a Comment

0 Comments