Advertisement

[NEW] 4 Snapchat Advertisements I Used for an Auto Loans Marketing Campaign

[NEW] 4 Snapchat Advertisements I Used for an Auto Loans Marketing Campaign 👉 Inspiration to get the Snapchat creative juices flowing. Here's a quickie of 4 Snapchat ads which work well for an Auto Loan marketing campaign I started last year.

Most auto loan offers in the US are garbage. Mainstream networks put tough restrictions like requiring SSN's, and give low payouts that don't allow you to compete when the big boys jump in. Affiliate marketing is so much easier when you get offers not advertised to the masses.


⚗️ Something cool in the pipeline is giving exclusive offers and JV opportunities to those in the Snapvertising Paid group. I see the hard work and gratitude from those who've purchased and I never want to take the money and run.


I'm really excited about the community we're building. Growing with a new ad platform can be frustrating, but we're all going to be so much better off not putting our ad dollars in one basket.

Link to my free Snapchat Ads Support Group

Get the Auto Loans Offers with EvoLeads

Snapchat Advertisements,Snapchat Marketing,Snapchat Ads,Snapchat Ad Examples,

Post a Comment

0 Comments