Advertisement

Passenger Missing on the Carnival Spirit

Passenger Missing on the Carnival Spirit Passenger Missing on the Carnival Spirit. A guest was reported at one am on the carnival Spirit. The cruise ship turned around and began a search but as of yet no one was found. I also shed some light on why more cruise ships do not have sensors to set off alarms when someone fall overboard.

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at dterris@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

Looking for information on out group cruise? Email me at dterris@travelonly.com

check out some of these other video




Passenger Missing on the Carnival Spirit,Search on for missing passenger,carnival cruise passenger missing,man overboard,man overboard on Carnival Spirit,cruising with Don,cruise tips,cruise news,cruise tips for first time cruisers,dons family vacations,don's family vacations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments