Advertisement

PIGMENTS AND PALETTE - Oil Painting Tutorial - What Pigments to Choose for your Paintings

PIGMENTS AND PALETTE - Oil Painting Tutorial - What Pigments to Choose for your Paintings This video is the follow-up to last week's video. In the last video I explained everything there is to know about the properties of pigments. In this one, I discuss key principles and tips to choose which pigments will work best for your projects. I talk mostly about oil painting because it's what I do but the same ideas apply for all media : acrylic, watercolor, gouache (except for the drying time part).

Like and subscribe !

Download a pdf file about safety and toxicity here :



LEARN OIL PAINTING - A 5 HOURS VIDEO COURSE :



Direct link to download the course on Gumroad :



Social media :

Facebook :



Instagram :



If you want to connect with me, the best option is to use the contact form on my website.

Website :



Write me :



Thanks for watching !

oil painting,turorial,how to,paint,pigments,techniques,palette,painting,traditionnal,arts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments