Advertisement

PISCES TAROT - INCOMING LOVE PROSPECT - POSSIBLE REBOUND, YOU ARE INTERESTED! - MARCH 8 - APRIL 8

PISCES  TAROT - INCOMING LOVE PROSPECT - POSSIBLE REBOUND, YOU ARE INTERESTED! - MARCH 8 - APRIL 8 THIS TAROT LOVE READING IS GENERAL FOR PISCES SUN, MOON, RISING AND VENUS.

The tarot reading given here is for entertainment
purposes only. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the readings.

The user is responsible for his/her own life choices and decisions.

TAROT DECKS USED:
MINI CELTIC TAROT
MODERN SPELLCASTERS TAROT
THE GOOD TAROT

#tarotreading, #lovereading, #soulmate, #lovescopes, #tarotscopes, #tarotcardreading, #romancetarot, #piscestarot,

LOVE READINGS $45 CAD
I only do love/romance readings. Please don't ask for health or career/money.
I may in the future but not now.

Email me some information about your situation for a clear reading.
Be clear/honest and only a few questions. Suns signs OF BOTH PARTY'S

My email address is under business inquiry's on my ABOUT PAGE
PURCHASE READING BUTTON is on the top right on my "About Page"
I'll email you once I receive payment to the email provided by PayPal
If you do not reply back to me, your reading will be on hold.

Be sure to use the email you want the video reading sent to.
72 hours max turn around.
9 card spread
Videos stay up for 72 hours

CHECK YOU'RE EMAIL FOR YOUR VIDEO LINK!

BIRTH CHART
GET A FREE BIRTH CHART HERE.


THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.

love tarot reading,romance,new love tarot,tarotscopes,lovescopes,zodiac signs,soulmates love,law of attraction,PISCES LOVE TAROT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments