Advertisement

PLANNING & Feeling Overwhelmed ‣‣‣ getting my life together

PLANNING & Feeling Overwhelmed ‣‣‣ getting my life together Hello everyone! Today's video is plan with me session, where I use my planner/bullet journal and Notion app to stop feeling overwhelmed with work and get back on track.

Notion:

My Notion Setup:

Check out my new website:

My 2019 Planner-BuJo Hybrid Setup:

2018 University Notebook Flip-Through and Tour:

Calendar Template:

Study With Me 20 MINUTES:

► s u b s c r i b e

F T C : This video is not sponsored

Music by Epidemic Sound:

- f o l l o w m e o n s o c i a l m e d i a :

i n s t a g r a m:

#organization #planning

planning,how to get my life together,get my life together,how to plan,feeling overwhelmed,how to stop feeling overwhelmed,plan with me,planning video,bullet journa,notion,how to use notion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments