Advertisement

Professional Sleep DETANGLING SERVICE: ASMR Scalp Check with Chopsticks | Hair Brushing

Professional Sleep DETANGLING SERVICE: ASMR Scalp Check with Chopsticks | Hair Brushing ➤ ➤ TRY TINGLES! BEST way to watch ASMR:
⚡️ TRY ONLINE THERAPY: 
Many people reach out to me with questions about anxiety or depression. While I try my best to help everyone I can with my ASMR videos, I've also partnered with a company called BetterHelp in order to provide professional counseling when it's necessary. If you're experiencing anything like this, give BetterHelp a try.
Must be 18+ to try. Plans start at $35/week.
 ⚡️ TRY ONLINE THERAPY: 

Let me check your scalp from close, fiddle in your hair and brush your hair. This professional asmr service provides personal attention in a caring role play which will relax you intensely with tingles on top.
FREE custom ASMR video every month, sign up here:

Download Day Activation Mindfulness Course App here:

Win a custom video every month, sign up here:
Like me on Facebook:
Find out more about me:
Connect with me on G+:
Tweet your favorite videos on:

Don’t Miss a video and Subscribe here:

What is ASMR? Watch an introduction video here:

I hope, you will love these videos! Communicate with me and give your valuable feedback as comments on my videos. I read most of the comments!

asmr,asmr scalp,asmr scalp check,asmr scalp massage,asmr hair brushing,asmr hair,hair,asmr sleep,sleep asmr,professional,asmr brushing,hair brushing asmr,asmr whisper,asmr whisper ear to ear,asmr personal attention,asmr tapping,asmr role play,asmr ear,asmr sleep relaxation,Olivia kissper,asmr for sleep,Olivia’s kissper asmr,asmr roleplay,hair asmr,asmr scalp inspection,asmr scalp exam,scalp check asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments