Advertisement

Reacting to Anti Gay videos for the last time (probably not)

Reacting to Anti Gay videos for the last time (probably not) Get Honey and start saving money today ▸
It’s FREE, and it only takes 2 clicks to start saving at stores like Amazon, Sephora, and J.Crew.


yep, some more gay sh*t

Check out my other videos!
REACTING TO ANTI-GAY COMMERCIALS BECAUSE I'M GAY:
FINDING A SUGAR DADDY ON GRINDR WITH A TWINK:

VIEWERS PICK MY OUTFITS Because I'm Lonely:

I follow a Bob Ross painting tutorial with only audio


Follow My Social-ness
TWITTER:

INSTAGRAM:

TUMBLR:

FACEBOOK


I'm a satirical comedic vlogger who creates content that is a cross between “Intelligently funny” and “an organized hot mess.” I do pop culture reviews, challenges, storytimes, etc. such as "Why I'm Boycotting Beyonce", "A Salty Response from Pluto", "If Donald Trump Had Snapchat", "Why JuJu on That Beat is Evil" AND MORE!

machaizelli,funny,vlog,MacDoesIt,anti gay,anti gay reaction,anti gay commercial,trevor moran,reacting to anti gay commercials,anti gay commercials,commercials,ad,gay frogs,homophobia,prop 8,gay,homophobic,anti-gay,lgbt,reacting,reaction,anti gay ad,same-sex marriage,australia,gay rights,westboro,republicans,first gay hug,first gay kiss,a homophobic expirement,macdoesit react,macdoesit reaction,ted bundy,homophobic lawmaker,kkk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments