Advertisement

πŸ›️ Sewing Podcast Episode 40 | πŸ›️ Easy bags to sew for beginners πŸ›️

πŸ›️ Sewing Podcast Episode 40 | πŸ›️ Easy bags to sew for beginners πŸ›️ Hello and welcome to episode 40 of my Sewing and Knitting podcast. This week I'm featuring a couple of knitted UFOs and several easy sewing projects I've been working on. I hope this episode gives you some sewing ideas for things YOU can make, too! Mostly I'm featuring easy bags to sew for beginners. I've used a variety of videos to make my projects and everything is linked below.

What's your favorite project in this episode? And has the sewing bug bitten you?? I admit I am smitten with my sewing machine.

Also, 50 points to your chosen house if you can spot the misspelled word in the captions. ✅

...............
Projects in this episode:

1. Mitts:

2. Bluprint class for Simple Bags: (the zippered bags)

3. Large Drawstring Bag:

4. Cute small drawstring bags:

5. Bandana Bunnies:

....................

My channel is devoted to knitting, yarn crafts, sewing, cooking and gardening. I love to share tutorials for knitting stitches and embellishments as well as my knitting podcast series with bunches of knitting and personal information about living a laid back lifestyle. If you enjoy knitting, crafts, gardening and cooking with a little bit of sewing, this is your channel!

I feature a Knitting Podcast and short form videos like Unboxings, Yarn Hauls, and Knitting Tutorials including how to knit videos and free knitting patterns and projects. I also share information on making simple recipes and how to get started with plants and gardening. It's fun over here, and I hope you will join in!

.............................

My Shop:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Pinterest:
My Email List:

..............

#drawstringbags #learntosew #sewingpodcast

easy bags to sew,easy bags to make,easy bags to sew for beginners,knitting and sewing podcasts,sewing podcast,how to sew drawstring bag,how to sew drawstring pouch,made everyday,how to sew a zipper pouch,drawstring bag,small sewing projects,learn to sew,learn to sew a drawstring bag,sewing projects for beginners,sewing projects for kids,sewing project ideas,sewing project bags,diy crafts,sewing ideas for beginners,sewing ideas,easy sewing projects,

Post a Comment

0 Comments