Advertisement

Sports (And Ones That Aren't Actually Sports)

Sports (And Ones That Aren't Actually Sports) ITS SUPERBOWL SUNDAY! So as a British guy who knows nothing about American Football apart who Tom Brady is and that the sport is badly named, I thought I'd celebrate with a video crapping on a few sports.
(Btw, yes American Football is the worst named sport o Earth, but literally everyone has thought of the "Handegg" thing, so I didn't mention it in this video. Making a video on sports and making the "handegg" joke/observation is like being the guy who keeps sayign "The sky xD!" when asked "what's up".

► here are some of my links, follow me on them if you want

► NU MERCH -

• Discord -
• Twitter -
• Instagram -
• Twitch -
• 2nd channel -

gradeaundera,grade a,grade a under a,big chin,humor,humour,funny,comedy,sports,superbowl,superbowl sunday,american football,nfl,basketball,nba,NASCAR,e-sports,esports,call of duty,cod,csgo,football,soccer,lets ot mention the last thing cus itll get this video making me no money :D,

Post a Comment

0 Comments