Advertisement

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Heroes Vs Villains 683 MVP Lightsaber Combat Is Much Better Now

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Heroes Vs Villains 683 MVP Lightsaber Combat Is Much Better Now Just so anybody who takes the time to read this knows this all my videos from now until April 2 are from before the update and they were all honestly pretty annoying to play I dont know how they will be to view but this update has made the game so much better I was about ready to quit until I played today and actually had fun and didnt feel cheated by bullshit in every single match I played so my thoughts on this update it made the game playable again and the videos will keep coming haha

Star Wars Battlefront 2,Heroes Vs Villains,683,MVP,Lightsaber Combat Is Much Better Now,Darth Vader,Darth Vader MVP,HD,1080p,60fps,Gameplay,No Commentary,Online,Multiplayer,PS4,Playstation 4,Clayton Howe,howeclayton,ClaytonHoweSES,Star Wars,Battlefront,Battlefront ll,New Update,Lightsaber Combat Change,Yavin 4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments