Advertisement

that's the cutest scorbunny i've ever seen in my entire life

that's the cutest scorbunny i've ever seen in my entire life yes, its me. I'm ever so sorry for disappearing.
I'm not gonna be so active on youtube unless something juicy inspires me to make something. I'm more active on twitter! I usually post and retweet artwork and memes.
For those of you remain subscribed and came all this way here, thank you. I've been busy and I have projects that I hope to change the world with.

I HAVE made videos, secretly, but didn't post them here because it's not the quality worth putting it here for. Just some animation and shjtposts. Feel free to PM through twitter if you want to see them, and maybe even my past videos that I've deleted.

I will still use youtube, I will still promise entertainment.

Twitter: @SinserW
Don't follow me because you like me, follow me because you like my content.

pokemon,meme,scorbunny,sword,shield,skyrim,perfect timing,funny,animation,Sinser,streamer,video game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments