Advertisement

The Best of Tool

The Best of Tool I decided to upload an album I made of Tool's Greatest Songs (according to me). There's 11 songs because that's the maximum amount of space that a regular CD can hold.

Also, it was extremely difficult choosing some of the songs. If there was enough room on the CD I would have added Push It, Rosetta Stoned, Jambi, The Grudge, Eulogy, Right in Two, Reflection or possibly Bottom. (Not to mention a great many others...it was so hard to chose).

I know some of you don't like how I put 4 Degrees on here, but I tried to balance the album out and I couldn't live with the fact that I only had one song (Sober) from Undertow. So one of the songs I previously mentioned could have been in this album instead, however, if I chose for example Rosetta Stoned, there would have not been enough room for 11 songs and I would have had to cut down to 10 songs. The more the merrier in my opinion and give 4 Degrees a chance because it deserves more credit than it gets. Once again, I tried creating a playlist capable of fitting on one standard CD in case someone wants to burn this playlist on their own CD without having to worry if the songs fit.

Thanks for the feed back and please enjoy this wonderful listen. The album starts with their older songs and progressively evolves towards their more recent songs, in order, from their official first album to their fourth and hopefully not last album. Enjoy!

Sober -00:05
4 Degrees -05:11
Stinkfist -11:15
Forty Six & Two -16:27
Ænema -22:31
Schism -29:12
Parabola -35:55
Ticks & Leeches -41:57
Lateralus -50:03
Vicarious -59:23
The Pot -1:06:28

I do not own the rights to these songs and all credit should go to the creators. This is a non profit channel existing only for pleasure.

tool,the best of tool,tool album,tool the best of,tool the best of album,tool sober,tool discography,tools greatest hits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments