Advertisement

TOP 3 MUST HAVE OUTFITS FOR SPRING 2019 | NIKKI GLAMOUR

TOP 3 MUST HAVE OUTFITS FOR SPRING 2019 | NIKKI GLAMOUR ♡ Ana Luisa NY Jewelry - Check out their beautiful designs here:
♡ Use discount code: Nikki10 to get $10 off! I know you guys are going to love them!

Simple, Short, and Sweet. Just like I like it! These are my top 3 MUST HAVE outfits that help me easily and cutely transition into Spring! Like I said, jewelry is my biggest inspiration when putting an outfit together and it really has the power to up the game of a basic fashion piece. Thank you to Ana Luisa NY Jewelry for partnering with me for this video! Their pieces are timeless and beautiful and I really hope you guys give them a shot and enjoy them as much as I did!

Now, which outfit was your favorite? Which piece of jewelry was your favorite?? Sound off below! I love you guys so much and I'll see you guys soon for ANOTHER video so...turn them notifications on! XOXO

NikkiGlamour,SpringTrends,SpringTrends2019,Fashion Trends,Fashion Trends 2019,Top 3,Must Haves,Ana Luisa NY Jewelry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments