Advertisement

"Valentine's Advice From a Buff Ting" Harry Pinero & Specs Gonzalez | Outside The Box

Click to Subscribe for more Outside The Box -

Valentine's Day is here and Specs Gonzalez needed to bring some sexy trainers into the Outside The Box studio and a guest who knows how to make them look good. Sitting down with South London lothario Harry Pinero, the boys got their roses out to go through some relationship problems being had by JD viewers while wearing the New Balance 997H.

Shop New Balance at JD -

JD Sports,JD Football,Harry Pinero,Instagram,Talent Hunt,Like Up TV,Specs Gonzalez,Banter,Funny,Interview,New Balance,New Balance 997H,Trainers,Valentine's Day,Filthy Fellas,FilthyFellas,Outside The Box,OTB,Sneakers,Hilarious,Twitter,Love,Relationship Advice,Specz,NB,Romantic,Romance,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Every time i take a look back at what had happened to me i will always appreciate the great Dr Agbazara ( agbazara@gmail.com ) for what he has done for me. This spell caster brought back my lover, who left me just for no reason. I met the great spell caster and he told me all i need to do! Now am glad Dr Agbazara brought him back and he love me more than he used to! you can also contact him on his active Email address ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or add him on Whats-app: ( +2348104102662 ).

    ReplyDelete