Advertisement

Vlog: Pack With Me For Work Trip

Vlog: Pack With Me For Work Trip Vlog: Pack With Me For Work Trip

Don't forget to Share.. It means you care :-)

==============================================
GoFund Me =

Cash app- $Kimonica


Amazon Kimonica's Suggestion Page-

How to start losing weight -

Playlist

What I Ate Today/meal Prep Playlist-

Natural Hair Journey-

Dressing Room Try-On--

Plus Size Dating Stories-

Motivating Friday Videos-

How I stayed Motivated-


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Some of my Favorite sites and coupons

Groupon -- Best deals in town...

Buy your Weight lost supplement or Vitamins and get 10.00 off at vitacost (you have to register to get the coupon in your email)

Everything under $10.00 Clothes shoes and makeup


Get paid to shop
Save 1%-50% when ever you shop online-

Hautelook- ---Beauty at a low cost

Where to find me
Inquiries please Contract me on Facebook
www.facebook.com/kimonica28
www.instagram.com/kimonica28
www.twitter.com/plusizekimonica

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Business Inquiries
Kimonica
Email me at plussizekimonica@yahoo.com

pack with me,philadelphia,boston,trip,vlog,kimonica,work,work trip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments