‘What are you Capable of?’ asking this question last week stopped me limiting myself to what I've done in the past and opened the door to a world of new possibilities. I was stuck in procrastination! I had 4 or 5 new course ideas. I needed to make a choice but first I had to write out the detailed course outlines, and each one normally takes 3-4 days to complete. The challenge of creating the course outlines for 4 new courses seemed like a mountain to climb!
It seemed like such a big task on top of everything else I was doing that I had just stopped moving forward.
My coach asked me the brilliant question 'what are you capable of?' and this instantly shifted my thinking from defining my future around my past, to reaching forward into the future I want to create.
I committed to getting 4 course outlines done in a week (and on top of my existing workload). It was a short timescale and that got me super focused! I completed all 4 course outlines within a week - something I would never have thought possible unless I had stepped outside of my 'usual' expectations.
If you're facing a mountain to climb, physically or metaphorically this is a powerful perspective to take.
As yourself 'what am I capable of?' and also maybe find yourself a brilliant coach!
#coaching #successnotsacrifice

0 Comments